Annual fees now due

Annual fees are required to be paid by the end of April 2019. You would have received an email from Clare the secretary a few weeks ago. Please search your inbox for “DBSC Invoice” and pay up! Not paying your fees on time, incurs extra work and mental load on your fellow club volunteers to eventually chase you up. So please lock in your spot for the 2019/2020 season by paying up today.Most of our expenses occur during the winter months, when our maintenance program is in full swing, so we need everyone to pay up on time. Thanks to the 46% of members who have already done so. The other 54% of you, please hop online and pay your dues today.

See Full Post >>