Time to Pay Up

Annual Dues are required to be paid by the end of the month. (You should have received an invoice from the Secretary a few weeks ago.) Most of our expenses occur during the winter months, when our maintenance program is in full swing, so we need everyone to pay up on time. Thanks to the 38% of members who have already done so. The other 62% of you, please hop online and pay your dues today. Thanks. 

See Full Post >>