Membership subscriptions

Membership subscriptions are now overdue. Thank you to the 51% of members who have paid. For the other 49%, can you please pay this week? If you are unable to pay your membership this week, please email the Commodore to discuss a suitable solution. Please do not place additional burden on our volunteers in having to follow you up. You will have received an emailed invoice from Revolutionise Sport ( Please check you spam folder if you have not received it. If you still have not received your invoice for the renewal of your membership, please contact our club secretary, Steven London.

See Full Post >>